This week I am featuring Cypress Village! This Irvine village was built in 2014 and is inspired by Mediterranean styles. Conveniently situated close to shopping centers, restaurants, and award-winning schools, it encompasses Jeffrey Open Space Trail, spa-inspired amenities, recreational fields, 8 different community parks and modern apartments, condos, and single family homes. Cypress Village sits between the 5 freeway/Trabuco Rd and Jeffrey Rd/Sand Canyon Ave with quick freeway access, and is continuing to expand eastward with new constructions (including a 55+ community) past Sand Canyon Ave to Ridge Valley. I am always available if you are interested in learning more about Cypress Village, or previewing homes!
Elementary and middle schools are within walking distance!
- Cypress Village Elementary School
- Jeffrey Trail Middle School
- Irvine High School
There is no shortage of free entertainment space for your family and four legged friends!
- Pools (Jr. Olympics, Lap, Wading)
- Spas with cabanas
- Great lawn
- Shade structures and picnic areas
- Club room
- Baseball field
- Soccer field
- Tennis courts
- Basketball courts
- Volleyball courts
- Playgrounds for young children
- Jeffrey Open Space Trail
Cypress Village Shopping Center, Woodbury Town Center, and Irvine Spectrum Center are all within a 5 minute drive.
Cypress Village Shopping Center highlights:
- Starbucks Coffee
- Tang 190
Woodbury Town Center highlights:
- LA Fitness
- Trader Joe’s
- Home Depot
- Wells Fargo Bank
- Great Foundations Montessori
Irvine Spectrum Center highlights:
- Over 130 retail stores, including Nordstrom
- Edwards Cinema
- Cucina Enoteca
- Javier Cantina
- Del Frisco’s Grille
- Umami Burger
- Ferris Wheel
There are 3 brand new collections of home designs that are now selling:
- Lantana includes 2-3 bedroom townhomes, condos, and flats with prices starting in the low $700,000s
- Tristania includes 3 bedroom townhomes, condos, and flats with prices starting in the high $700,000s
- Trellis Court includes 3-4 bedroom courtyard homes with prices starting in the high $800,000s
Cypress Village is also home to Irvine's first age-exclusive community, Travata 55+, designed for residents who are 55 and older. Three neighborhoods are available for sale; prices range from high $700,000s to low $1,000,000s with private amenities and the best part is - NO MELLO-ROOS!